We can create a tailored package to suit your event - or you can choose our standard day rate
If you opt for our standard Day Delegate Rate, you’ll be surprised at what’s included.
Day Delegate RateOur Day Delegate packages, which start at £49.50, include everything you need from a venue, with no hidden extras. In fact, it’s surprisingly generous and includes fantastic food from our in-house catering team. It includes:-
- Room equipped with whiteboard, flipchart & LCD data projector
- Delegate welcome and registration service
- Delegate stationery
- Filtered bottled water and sweets
- Free WiFi
Food & Refreshments
- Tea, coffee and other drinks available throughout the day
- Breakfast usually including yoghurt, fruit compote, cereal, fresh fruit, juices and Danish pastries and croissants
- Mid-morning snacks which vary each day and include items such as muffins, flapjacks, homemade cereal bars, tortillas, flatbreads, frittata, waffles, smoothies and cheese pastries
- A delicious hot and cold buffet lunch prepared on site by our talented chefs and including a meat, fish and vegetarian dish plus seasonal vegetables, freshly prepared salads and dessert including a choice of patisserie and fresh fruit*
- Mid-afternoon snacks which vary each day and include afternoon tea classics such as cakes, scones, fruitcake and french fancies
- The option of a working lunch in your room
*A different lunch option is provided at our Farringdon venue.
A dedicated Events Executive who will provide a registration service on arrival and ensure your event needs are met throughout the day.
Room hire only
You might prefer to book a room for a full or half day, instead of taking advantage of our Day Delegate package. If so we can add meals, snacks and refreshments to suit your event.
All our venues have plenty of breakout rooms near our main training and conference rooms which can be added to your package for an additional charge.
Our rooms can be setup to suit different group sizes and event styles in a range of layouts – just let us know what you need in advance.
Our conference rooms have PA systems, staging (when required), and we can provide conference phones, video conferencing, translation booths, desktop and laptop computers, dedicated data links and a variety of other support from our on site AV Technicians.