Awards and Accreditations
We’ve won plenty of awards over the years for everything from great venue facilities to responsible environmental practice
AIM accredited venues
CCT Venues is AIM accredited. AIM is the quality mark of the Meetings Industry Association (MIA), which guarantees that our venues comply with all essential legal requirements and meet high standards of quality and service.
The Wharf Innovation in Business
In 2016 we won the award of Highly Commended Medium-to-Large business at The Wharf Innovation in Business awards. This was in recognition of innovation in a number of ways including how we creatively meet our clients’ needs, how we reward our team members, and our employee awards programme through which we identify and reward great examples of customer care.
Environmentally responsible venues
CCT Venues won the prestigious Chairman’s Cup Award as part of the Clean City Awards organised by the City of London Corporation in 2016
This follows a strong track record of winning the Platinum Award every year since 2010, and previously receiving a Gold Award
The award recognises a tireless effort at CCT Venues-Barbican and CCT Venues-Smithfield (our City of London venues) for following the best practice we adopt across our all training and meeting room venues. This involves increasing our recycling and reuse activity, and reducing waste and litter.
Awards are based on site visits by inspectors and evidence submitted by entrants. In addition, the Platinum Award application looks at staff communications and the reduction of smoking-related litter.
Read more about the Chairman’s Cup Award.
We also achieved Gold status for CCT Venues Plus-Bank Street, Canary Wharf for the IACC 2015 Code of Sustainability. The International Association of Conference Centres has a rigorous Code of Sustainability which covers:
- Education, Awareness and Public Declaration
- Waste Management
- Water Conservation
- Energy Management
- Air Quality
- Food & Beverage
- CCT Venues Plus-Bank Street was shortlisted as Best New Conference Centre in 2014
- Shortlisted as finalists for Best Training Venue and Best Venue Customer Service for Conference and Venue Supplier Awards in 2013.
- Highly commended in the Business Growth category of the Docklands Business Club and East London Chamber of Commerce Awards 2009
- Runners up in the Growth category of Archant London's 11th annual Thames Gateway Business Awards