This role supports the small but busy Finance Team of 4 (including this newly created role) following a period of rapid expansion. The post-holder has primary responsibility for managing the full Credit Control function and maintaining Sales Ledger.
Standard Duties for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Credit Control
- Maintenance of Sales Ledger
- Assist with the daily maintenance of the Finance Team email address inbox.
- Dealing with ad hoc finance requests and providing holiday and sickness cover for the team.
Experience & Skill requirements:
This post requires a bright and proactive individual seeking a career in Accounts. The individual should be actively working towards a book-keeping or accountancy qualification or have recently obtained this. Candidates with previous credit control experience will also be considered.
Experience of working in a busy environment dealing with people by email and on the telephone in a confident manner is a must. Experience working as part of a small team and in the service sector would be an advantage. The post holder will be well educated and highly articulate, with strong written and English Language skills. Good (at least intermediate) I.T. skills required for Microsoft outlook, Word processing and Excel. Experience using Sage 50 Accounts is desirable.
Remuneration and benefits
- Salary pro rata dependent on experience and qualifications
- Up to 10% performance related bonus.
- Participation in the Company Pension Scheme (NEST).
- Upon completion of probationary period, participation in the employee assistance scheme (BHSF). .
- Three times salary Term Assurance is offered to all employees who have completed their probation.
- Complimentary refreshments and lunch (subject to availability).
- 22 days annual leave, (rising annually by 1 day to a maximum of 25 days), usually at least five days to be taken in August. A discretionary extra 3 days for Christmas closure is usually awarded annually company wide, plus Bank Holidays.
Hours:CCT Venues are normally open Monday-Friday 7.00am - 7.30pm. You will be expected to work 20 hours per week (50% of full time), excluding breaks, to be organized over 5 x half days a week, or 3 – 4 days.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please no agencies