A great opportunity to work for a friendly, independent conference & venue group.
CCT Venues is a successful, independent company with training and conference venues in Barbican, Smithfield and Canary Wharf. We are a small and highly professional team, passionate about service quality, with a strong focus on teamwork.
We are currently recruiting a General Assistant who will be the first point of contact to all delegates and visitors at our Smithfield venue when they arrive, making this a very important role as the first impression of CCT Venues. Primarily you will provide guests/clients with a high level of customer service, welcoming them to the venue on arrival and offering assistance when required. You will also provide assistance to the conference team ensuring that the venue is set up and prepared for the day’s events.
This post requires an efficient and confident individual with experience in a client-facing environment. Strong customer service skills are essential along with a positive attitude towards people and the hospitality industry. Excellent spoken English is a requirement of this role. Experience in the hospitality industry would be a strong advantage.
Remuneration and benefits:
- Salary dependant on experience.
- Participation in the company wide staff bonus scheme.
- Participation in the Company Pension Scheme (NEST). If applicable.
- Complimentary refreshments and lunch (subject to availability).
- Upon completion of probationary period, participation in the employee assistance scheme (BHSF).
- Three times salary Term Assurance is offered to all employees who have completed their probation.
- 22 days annual leave, (rising annually by 1 day to a maximum of 25 days), usually at least five days to be taken in August. A discretionary extra 3 days for Christmas closure is usually awarded annually company wide, plus Bank Holidays.
CCT Venues are normally open Monday-Friday 7.00am - 7.30pm. You will be expected to work Monday to Friday for a 45 hour week including an hour of breaks a day. Flexibility will be required to meet client requirements and you may be required to work evenings and weekends.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE