CCT Venues is a high quality training venue offering excellent service at all levels. The Evening Cleaner has primary responsibility for the cleanliness of the Barbican venue, namely all meeting/training rooms, offices, café and toilets, in this small dynamic business. This will involve working together with the room setter ensuring furniture is clean, cutlery and crockery is washed up, and the venue as a whole is ready for each day as per client requirements.
The Cleaner will work closely with the Facilities Manager to ensure that the entire venue is cleaned to an extremely high standard. This will involve hands-on involvement working alone or together with a team.
The successful candidate will be an efficient, confident and reliable individual with previous experience in a similar role.
Good spoken English is essential, as is the ability to understand written English (e.g. to read labels, rotas and written instructions).
Remuneration & Benefits:
- £8.24 per hour (equating to £8,570 per annum).
- Three times salary Term Assurance.
- Participation in the staff bonus scheme.
- Participation in the Company Pension Scheme (NEST).
- Complimentary refreshments and lunch (subject to availability).
- 22 days annual leave initially (rising annually by 1 day to a maximum of 25 days), plus a discretionary 3 days for Christmas closure, plus bank holidays.
- Participation in BHSF scheme (following successful completion of probation).
20 hours per week. Hours to be agreed weekly in advance, usually Monday to Friday, between the hours of 3.00pm and 10.00pm.
To apply, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no agencies