A great opportunity to work for a friendly, independent conference & training venue group.
CCT Venues is a successful, independent company with training and conference venues in Barbican, Smithfield and Canary Wharf. We are a small and highly professional team, passionate about service quality, with a strong focus on teamwork.
We are looking for an exceptional F&B Supervisor who will work closely with the Restaurant Manager in our Bank Street venue to ensure that a first class refreshment service is provided and that all customer requirements are met.
You will supervise all members of the Waiting Team on a day to day basis and carry out performance reviews as appropriate, implementing training and development programmes.
You will be experienced in ensuring kitchen, café, store rooms and catering areas are kept well organised, tidy and clean at all times. You will also be proficient at ensuring meeting rooms are prepared before clients arrive and that all requested refreshments are supplied.
You will ensure that plates, cutlery and glasses are polished and are stored properly on a daily basis and that laundry is counted on weekly basis.
Furthermore, you will look after clients dietary requirements and communicate them with the Chef or Restaurant manager and also be able to prepare and service tea/coffee and light refreshments.
The role will involve having a good understanding of the weekly rota and regularly checking for any amendments made by reception. You will also be required to provide occasional general assistance to the reception team registering and welcoming clients if required.
Experience & Skill requirements:
- Proven experience working in a food and beverage environment;
- Well presented, efficient and confident with excellent client facing skills;
- Good spoken English is essential
- Experience in the service sector particularly training and conference would be an advantage
- Supervisory experience a strong advantage
Remuneration and benefits:
- Three times salary Term Assurance.
- Participation in the staff bonus scheme.
- Participation in the Company Pension Scheme (NEST)
- Complimentary refreshments and lunch (subject to availability)
- 22 days annual leave initially (rising annually by 1 day to max 25 days) plus a discretionary 2-3 days for Xmas closure, plus bank holidays
- Participation in BHSF scheme (following successful completion of probation).
NO AGENCIES PLEASE