The post-holder will support the Operations Director/ General Manager(s) by working through a continued cycle of maintenance plans and improvements for all of the CCT Venues.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic full-time maintenance person working in conjunction with CCT Venues Facilities Staff, to be responsible for the interior maintenance at CCT Venues.
You will be thorough and organised with an ability to work with minimal supervision. With extensive general maintenance and building experience which includes decorating, carpentry, plumbing and electrical knowledge. You will have an understanding of problems that may be found in buildings with high foot traffic and of materials, methods and tools involved in internal repairs.
Experience & Skill requirements
The successful candidate must have experience working in a similar role and have general maintenance or building experience including carpentry, plumbing and electrical.
The successful candidate must also have good attention to detail be thorough & organised, a team worker, ability to work with minimum supervision, flexible approach to work and have good communication skills. A good understanding of written and spoken English is also essential for this role. Experience in the hospitality sector would be an advantage.
Remuneration and benefits
- Salary dependant on experience.
- Participation in the Company Pension Scheme (NEST).
- Complimentary refreshments and lunch (subject to availability).
- Upon completion of probationary period, participation in the employee assistance scheme (BHSF).
- Three times salary Term Assurance is offered to all employees who have completed their probation.
- 22 days annual leave, (rising annually by 1 day to a maximum of 25 days), usually at least five days to be taken in August. A discretionary extra 3 days for Christmas closure is usually awarded annually company wide, plus Bank Holidays.
CCT Venues are normally open Monday-Friday 7.00am - 7.30pm. You will be expected to work a 45 hour week including an hour of breaks per day. Due to the busy nature of CCT Venues during the day time, typical working hours will be evening shifts starting between 3pm and 11pm, although flexibility will be required to meet client requirements. It is likely that the post will require at least one weekend day per week either Saturday or Sunday depending upon business needs, although this shift can be carried out in the day time.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no agencies