Fully Customisable Immersive Hybrid and Virtual Event Studio for Hire in London
In response to the increasing demand for hybrid and virtual events and to enable us to take our clients’ events to the next level, we have created a dedicated hybrid and virtual event studio! Our hybrid and virtual event studio offers you a safe and cost-effective way of putting on an engaging and professional experience in this new norm.
As featured by London Convention Bureau, our broadcast quality studio is designed around an LED wall backdrop and stage, giving clients a fully customisable setting to deliver a wide range of hybrid and virtual events. Our extensive conference lighting rig, coupled with a complete audio package ensures that all attendees are captivated and fully engaged and virtual attendees will feel like they’re in the room, engulfed in a seamless live experience. Dedicated highly experienced technicians are on-hand throughout the event and during the planning stages to handle all aspects of content, vision mixing, lighting and sound. Work with us and we’ll make your vision become a reality!
Hybrid and Virtual Event Studio Capabilities
Once you delve into the capabilities of our dedicated hybrid and virtual event studio, you’ll realise that the possibilities really are endless!
Here are just some of the things our hybrid and virtual event studio is capable of:
- Real-time audience interaction which seamlessly integrates virtual and in-person participants. Online audience members can be featured on the screen, so that they can interact in real-time with the presenter(s).
- Fully immersive presentation experience, utilising the LED screen, lighting and audio, which can be completely customised to your requirements or brand.
- Multimedia display, encompassing text, presentation slides, graphics, video elements, audience interaction, social media feeds, polls and more.
- Highly accessible. The output of our live stream feed is compatible with all of the main streaming and video conferencing platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook, Zoom and Skype etc. The feed can also be streamed directly on your company website.
- Bespoke interactive event lobby. You have the ability to welcome your guests in a virtual lobby. In this virtual environment, your participants can interact with one another via chat functionality, they can watch pre-recorded videos of your choice and download information relating to the event. This virtual lobby could also act as a virtual exhibition, with your products or services showcased via virtual exhibition booths.
What Type of Events can be Held in our Hybrid and Virtual Event Studio?
We designed our hybrid and virtual event studio to be as flexible and versatile as possible, therefore there is a very wide range of events that our studio would be perfect for.
Here are some of the most common events our hybrid and virtual event studio is used for:
- Virtual Conferences
- Virtual Award Ceremonies
- Virtual Christmas Parties
- Panel Discussions/ Q&A Sessions
- Product Launches
- Virtual Exhibitions
- Meetings/ AGMs
Hybrid and Virtual Event Studio Specifications
Our state of the art hybrid and virtual event studio utilises the following industry leading technology:
- 4.8m x 2.4m Absen 2.5mm LED Wall Screen, with HD 1920px x 960px resolution. This gives you a much better quality backdrop compared to using a green screen.
- Viper Media Servers for Video/ GFX Playback.
- 2 x Lighting stands with 4 x Fresnel’s (a flat lens made of a number of concentric rings, to reduce spherical aberration).
- Allen Heath Sound Desk – 16 Channels coupled with a custom mic pack.
- 2 x 47” Relay screens/ Auto Cue.
- 3 x Laptops for streaming and GFX.
- 2 x Server PC’s for PowerPoint.
- 1 x HD Camera with a fixed tripod.
What Production Crew is Available?
We have a whole team of highly experienced technicians available to work with you to help you effectively execute your event. Each technician is a specialist within their respected field.
- Studio Manager;
- Graphics Operator;
- Vision Mixer;
- Livestream Operator;
- Camera Operator;
- Autocue Operator;
- Lighting Operator;
- Sound Operator;
- If you need help with design or content, we also offer creative development services;
- Our development team can create you bespoke event apps and can tailor event software to your specific needs.