CCT Venues is delighted to announce the opening of a new venue at South Quay
The new enhanced venue will operate under the CCT Venues Plus brand and by opening in the same building as the existing venue, allows business continuity.
CCT Venues Plus-South Quay, Canary Wharf will be open for business in July 2014. In the meantime the existing venue at South Quay will continue to operate.
Following extensive consultation with clients, CCT Venues Plus-South Quay, Canary Wharf will include the following features:-
- A more 'Corporate' image in line with the CCT Venues Plus brand
- More open space
- Superior entrances
- Floor to ceiling windows in all conference and meeting rooms
- Superior toilets with 30% increased capacity
- Two large interconnecting conference suites including the new 'Sugar Suite' (the same size and design as the original), plus the new 'Spice Suite' – 33% larger than the Sugar Suite, with capacity for 400 delegates
- Conference suites with adjacent lounge and exhibition areas
- Suite of 7 sound proofed interview/syndicate rooms in a central cluster
- Additional 4 interview/syndicate rooms
- 16 excellent conference and training rooms
- Individually air conditioned rooms, strong data links and excellent equipment
- Superb in-house catering
- Beautiful waterfront restaurant with seating for 200
With the same convenient location just moments from South Quay DLR station and a short walk from Canary Wharf Jubilee line underground, the venue will continue to provide superb space for all types of events, in particular conferences, training and assessment centres, as always backed up by the superb customer service for which CCT Venues is acclaimed.
Managing Director, Caroline Bull says:-
2014 continues to be a great year for CCT Venues and our clients, and I am delighted to announce another new opening. Following the highly successful launch of CCT Venues Plus-Bank Street, Canary Wharf in September 2013, we are launching another new venue in the Canary Wharf district.
The new venue, CCT Venues Plus-South Quay will incorporate the bright open spaces for which we are applauded and continue to offer our fantastic service, in a brand new, contemporary space in keeping with our new look at Bank Street.
Demand in Canary Wharf continues to grow and the introduction of a conference suite suitable for 400 delegates with no awkward pillars or challenging sight lines is already proving a great asset. The new stylish space has been carefully designed to meet the needs of our existing clients but I am confident that it will also attract new clients to this increasingly popular area.
An Open Afternoon and launch event will be held on Tuesday 9th September, from 2pm to 9pm