This spacious five-storey venue in Central London has a variety of rooms and remains very popular with clients needing quality training and meeting space for small to medium-sized events. It can also host events for up to 200 delegates.
This Zone One training and meetings venue features a modern, spacious restaurant with views of London (maximum seating capacity of 120 and standing 150) serving meals freshly prepared by our own catering team.
It’s perfect for breakfast meetings or those wanting to include a hot and tasty three-course lunch in their day delegate package. We can also complement your event with an evening reception with drinks and canapes or a delicious buffet dinner.
Recently refurbished and still excellent value for money, it’s located next to Barbican Tube, easily reached from all London mainline stations, only two tube stops from Kings Cross and Liverpool Street, and three from Euston.
- 20 training and meeting rooms accommodating up to 200 delegates
- Perfect for small to medium-sized training events
- Spacious restaurant with views of London plus refreshments areas on each floor
- Next to Barbican station and a short walk from Farringdon, St Paul's and Moorgate tube stations
- Two stops from Kings Cross and Liverpool St mainline stations, and three from Euston.
- Superb AV and data connections