This Zone One London meetings venue features a modern, spacious restaurant with views of the city (maximum seating capacity of 120 and standing 150) serving meals freshly prepared by our own catering team.
It’s perfect for breakfast meetings or those wanting to include a hot and tasty three-course lunch in their day delegate package. We can also complement your event with an evening reception with drinks and canapes or a delicious buffet dinner.
Recently refurbished and still excellent value for money, it’s located next to the Barbican tube station, easily reached from all London mainline stations, only two tube stops from Kings Cross and Liverpool Street, and three from Euston.
- 20 London meeting rooms accommodating up to 200 delegates
- Perfect for small to medium-sized training events
- Spacious restaurant with views of London plus refreshments areas on each floor
- Next to Barbican station and a short walk from Farringdon, St Paul's and Moorgate tube stations
- Two stops from Kings Cross and Liverpool St mainline stations, and three from Euston.