Located on the top floor of a 32-storey office complex, it's beautifully furnished and has floor-to-ceiling windows which take full advantage of the breath-taking views across the city.
Just two minutes' walk from Canary Wharf underground, Bank Street has variety of rooms to suit any meeting, training and conference event and is an ideal assessment centre venue.
It's also perfect for corporate hospitality such as business dinners and after-event receptions, where delegates can enjoy superb catering and spectacular views of London.
Bank Street includes the Elite Suite on Level 29 – a 4000-square-foot suite with stunning views overlooking the city, three interconnecting event rooms and a private reception/lounge for the exclusive use of clients wanting dedicated space for training, events and VIP hospitality.
- 29 London meeting rooms accommodate between six and 300 delegates
- High specification throughout
- Impressive top-floor venue with panoramic views across London
- Private suite for exclusive use with great views across London
- Ideal for meetings, training, assessment centres, conferences and corporate hospitality
- Located in the heart of Canary Wharf, minutes from the Underground station