Our flagship London meeting venue is the perfect setting for any corporate or VIP event. Located on the top floor of a 32-storey skyscraper, this London event space is beautifully furnished and has floor-to-ceiling windows which take full advantage of the breath-taking views across the city.
Just two minutes' walk from Canary Wharf underground, Bank Street has variety of rooms to suit any meeting, training and conference event and is an ideal assessment centre venue.
It's also perfect for corporate hospitality such as business dinners and after-event receptions, where delegates can enjoy superb catering and spectacular views of London.
Bank Street includes the Elite Suite on Level 29 – a 4000-square-foot suite with stunning views overlooking the city, three interconnecting event rooms and a private reception/lounge for the exclusive use of clients wanting dedicated space for training, events and VIP hospitality.
We're offering complimentary room upgrades on all bookings, subject to availability. Enquire for more information.
- 29 London meeting rooms accommodate between six and 250 delegates
- High specification throughout
- Impressive top-floor venue with panoramic views across London
- Private suite for exclusive use with great views across London
- Ideal for meetings, training, assessment centres, conferences and corporate hospitality
- Located in the heart of Canary Wharf, minutes from the Underground station
Floorplan and Capacities
Socially distanced capacities can be provided on request.
How To Find Us
Our Bank Street venue is located 1 minute from Canary Wharf Jubilee Line station and 2 minutes’ walk from Heron Quays DLR station.
CCT Venues Plus-Bank Street, Canary Wharf
Level 32, 40 Bank Street, London, E14 5NR
020 3588 3700