Our latest London event space brings a breath of fresh air for the London venue industry
Located opposite South Quay station and just minutes from central Canary Wharf, our latest event space in London offers a breath of fresh air in this bustling business district.
Its private waterfront terrace lends itself to events with a difference. After all, wouldn’t you rather enjoy a summer’s evening under the twinkling lights of the city’s inspiring skyline rather than in a stuffy hotel setting?
And its outdoor area isn’t the only feature that sets CCT Venues-Docklands apart. Reopened after renovations in May 2018, it boasts a wealth of flexible conference, training and meeting rooms which can accommodate up to 250 delegates, thoughtfully designed interiors inspired by the history of Docklands, and a stylish restaurant – run with passion by our acclaimed in-house chefs.
We are offering great savings at CCT Venues-Docklands. Our day delegate rates have been reduced for any event booked by a new client, until the end of August 2019. Day delegate rates have been reduced to just £49.50 for a light lunch package, or just £54.50 for a three course hot lunch package.
- 14 flexible and resizable London meeting rooms with the capacity of 4 to 250 delegates
- Waterfront setting located less than 10 minutes’ walk from Canary Wharf
- Dedicated exhibition area with a private lounge
- High-speed technology, digital signage, large plasma screens and full technical support
- Chic restaurant, operated by award-winning chefs
- Inspiring Docklands themed interiors with bespoke furniture