A breath of fresh air for London's venue industry.
Located opposite South Quay station and just minutes from central Canary Wharf, our newly refurbished Docklands venue offers a breath of fresh air in this bustling business district.
Its private waterfront terrace lends itself to events with a difference. After all, wouldn’t you rather enjoy a summer’s evening under the twinkling lights of the city’s inspiring skyline rather than in a stuff hotel setting?
And its outdoor area isn’t the only feature that sets Docklands apart. Reopened after renovations in May 2018, it boasts a wealth of flexible space to accommodate up to 250 delegates, thoughtfully designed interiors inspired by the history of Docklands, and a stylish restaurant – run with passion by our acclaimed in-house chefs.
Don't miss out on our special introductory offer.
- 14 flexible and resizable meeting rooms with capacity of 4 to 250 delegates
- Waterfront setting located less than 10 minutes’ walk from Canary Wharf
- Dedicated exhibition area with a private lounge
- High-speed technology, digital signage, large plasma screens and full technical support
- Chic restaurant, operated by award-winning chefs
- Inspiring Docklands themed interiors with bespoke furniture
Floorplan and Capacities
How To Find Us
Our Docklands venue is opposite South Quay station or just under ten minutes’ walk from Canary Wharf station.
CCT Venues-Docklands, Canary Wharf
Thames Quay, 193 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9SG
020 7537 6545