CCT Venues is pleased to announce that Canary Wharf is getting an exciting new event space – and rooms are available to hire this summer at an extremely competitive rate.
CCT Venues-Docklands is a waterfront venue equipped with an exhibition area, a large conference suite, a host of meeting rooms, outdoor space and a stylish restaurant run by award-winning in-house chefs.
Its launch will mark the culmination of an extensive refurbishment at 193 Marsh Wall, just footsteps from South Quay station and the bustling Canary Wharf business district.
The venue is set to open its doors on Tuesday 1st May 2018.
Don't miss out on our special introductory offer.
Want to see more?
- A large exhibition space with capacity for 250 guests and a private lounge
- Eight generous meeting rooms with large windows, stylish furniture and digital door signage
- Six smaller rooms ideal for syndicates, breakouts or interviews
- An attractive private, waterfront terrace, ideal for small receptions on balmy summer evenings
- A new restaurant, furnished with art inspired by the Docklands area’s rich heritage
- A large, welcoming reception area