Situated on Level 29, at 40 Bank Street, this exclusive space opened in November 2016 to complement the high class conference and training facilities on Level 32, which opened in 2013.
The Elite Suite comprises a dedicated reception and client lounge, three interconnecting conference rooms with double-aspect floor-to-ceiling windows and stunning views across London.
The venue has been designed specifically for groups needing their own exclusive space. The high-quality design and interconnecting rooms provide flexible accommodation for groups of delegates up to 90. There is ample space for all room layouts and when booked as the entire suite, you can enjoy your own private lounge for refreshment breaks, lunch, or drinks after your event.
The conference rooms command a spectacular view across London, allowing delegates to enjoy a bird’s eye view of the River Thames as it snakes through London. The view takes in many famous landmarks including the London Eye, the Shard, City Hall, Heron Tower, Tower Bridge, 20 Fenchurch Street (the Walkie Talkie), 122 Leadenhall Street (the Cheese Grater), St Paul’s Cathedral and BT Tower. On a clear day, delegates can enjoy the stunning sunsets over the city.
The space benefits from dedicated 100 MB guest Wi-Fi purely to support the suite. In addition to ceiling mounted high quality data projectors, the conference rooms have 3 portable 65’’, ultra high definition Smart TVs and a choice of furniture and layouts to allow maximum flexibility to meet client needs.
Whether you’re planning an exclusive conference, a senior business meeting or a VIP dinner, this beautiful space provides the perfect setting for all events.
- Impressive 29th floor venue with panoramic views across London
- Dedicated reception and client lounge
- 3 inter-connecting conference rooms to accommodate groups of up to 90
- Ideal choice for an exclusive conference, a senior business meeting or VIP Events
- 100 MB guest line and 3 portable 65’’, ultra high definition Smart TV’s
- Located right in the heart of the buzzing district of Canary Wharf, minutes walk from the Underground station
The view from the Elite Suite.